
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
8:05 PM
OKAY NAZRYN HAVE FUN AND COME BACK SOON. ILY(:Promo`s tmrw btw,Sec 2 Squad `07, do our best tmrw.Because everyone believes that we can do it,show the world we can.Because we`ve trained so hard over the past few months,and I`m really sure everyone wants and is capable of passing our promos.-To cpls-to-be,you guys must be really confident now since you`ve already tried it out.You still have a week to perfect everything out,make use of the time wisely.-To sgts-to-be,thank you for being there when I really need your support,when the rifle on my arm feels like slipping down,when I feel like letting it go,and giving up.For all the laughter and encouragement,for everything you`ve done for me to keep my spirit going.I love all of you,and remember,ranks are not all that matters,being the person whom everyone can look up to is more important.Don`t let all our effort we`ve put in go to waste,give it all tomorrow.Much love from me to Sec2Squad`07.
|